You heard me right. Groupon is this legit site that basically gives you free money. You pay 5$, you get 10$. The marketing behind it is that they hope you buy more when you go in to the store. Sometimes it works, sometimes you leave after having only spent your 10$ (aka $5).
Either way, that’s like buying one Starbucks and getting one free. How legit is that?
You’ve got yourself a little under two days to give in to this deal. Come on, you know you’re going to buy yourself Starbucks in the near future anyway. Might as well save 5$.
(It takes you to a different product, but ignore that ‘yoga’ and just go ahead and sign up. It’s weird like that.)
I love Groupon and I might do some giveaways in the future using their deals. If you sign up via that link, I’ll be able to do more of them.
SO YEAH. STARBUCKS. ALMOST FOR FREE.
Did I mention I’m a marketing major who hasn’t had any marketing classes sorry I’m not badass at this marketing thing yet.
- solidarywanderer likes this
- bandeusi likes this
- ponderingamelia reblogged this from raelynnmarie
- spinningravenclaw reblogged this from raelynnmarie
- aleksandrsmarchant likes this
- oswinoswaldappreciationlife likes this
- raelynnmarie reblogged this from 22lbornot22lb and added:
- revode likes this
- dissectr said: omfg i almost thought you got hacked or smth LMAO